Things can go wrong, ensure your property and investment is properly protected.
Landlord insurance can give you peace of mind in knowing your property will be protected and looked after should something go wrong. At Centrewest we can ensure that your property and any contents in the property has the correct cover in place.
Your landlord insurance can cover:
- Flood, fire and explosion
- Optional loss of rent
- Cover for contents – carpet & loose floor coverings, blinds & curtains, light fittings, appliances
- Landlord covers for unit owners
- Deliberate damage by a tenant
- Accidental damage cover
- Theft by tenant
- Liability cover for injury or loss of life to a third party or their property
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 there is no cover currently being offered for tenant default of rent. The insurers have placed an embargo on this option. We do apologise for any inconvenience, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss further.