Things can go wrong, so it’s important to ensure your property and investment are properly protected.
Landlords insurance can give you peace of mind in knowing your property will be protected and looked after should something happen. At Centrewest, our landlords insurance brokers have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that your property and any contents has the right cover in place.
Your landlord insurance can cover:
- Flood, fire and explosion
- Optional loss of rent
- Cover for contents – carpet & loose floor coverings, blinds & curtains, light fittings, appliances
- Landlord covers for unit owners
- Deliberate damage by a tenant
- Accidental damage cover
- Theft by tenant
- Liability cover for injury or loss of life to a third party or their property
Contact Our Landlords Insurance Brokers Today
Want to know more about landlords insurance to protect your investment? Contact a Centrewest Insurance Broker to discuss your personal insurance needs, call us on (08) 9349 7900.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 there is no cover currently being offered for tenant default of rent. The insurers have placed an embargo on this option. We do apologise for any inconvenience, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss further.