Marine Insurance


Operate a transport business or commercial vessel? Or do you have goods you regularly send or receive from overseas or interstate, or even in your own state? Ever wondered what would happen if that shipment went missing, or the truck caught alight?

To remove all those fears, speak to Centrewest’s marine insurance brokers. Centrewest offers marine insurance cover for businesses dealing with exports, imports and transportation of goods internationally.

Marine insurance can also be used by businesses doing business domestically in Australia.

Our marine insurance brokers work diligently to offer the best insurance solutions available. If you’d like more information about marine insurance and protection options, talk to an experienced broker at Centrewest today. We’ll be more than happy to help you find the cover you need.