Building Construction Insurance


Are you building a house, a workshop, or even an industrial plant? Building construction insurance covers both the builder and the owner for material damage to the works. This includes theft, storms and fires, public liability for injury to workers, or property damage. In addition to material and personal damages, it can also incorporate advanced business interruption for situations when completion is time critical.

If you’re looking to purchase building construction insurance, speak to Centrewest’s experienced staff today. Located in Perth, we can ensure you have the cover place in place.

To get a quote or to find out more information on construction insurance, call us on (08) 9349 7900 or visit our contact page.