Earthmoving Plant and Equipment


Are you the owner of an earthmoving or transport business? If you have a bobcat and a truck, or a fleet of trucks, our team of experts at Centrewest have the expertise to ensure you’re getting the right earthmoving insurance cover you need to protect your assets. Centrewest’s earthmoving equipment insurance can incorporate all your risks such as Public Liability, Business Interruption and Marine Transit in easy to understand and competitive packages.

We can assist and provide you with earthmoving equipment insurance if your business consists of specialised machinery including, but by no means limited to, the list below:

– Prime movers
– Flat top trucks
– Trailers
– Cranes – fixed and mobile trucks, road making equipment, tippers self-loading vehicle, trailers, lifting equipment
– Forklifts
– Earthmoving equipment
– Farm machinery
– Attachments
– Logging machinery
– Asphalting machines
– Harvesting machines
– Non-self propelled plant
– Dump trucks
– Concreting equipment
– Scissor lift
– Drilling rigs
– Mining machines
– Pavers

Centrewest can also arrange earthmoving insurance cover for equipment your business hires in or equipment you choose to lease out.

To get a quote or for more information on earthmoving insurance, call the team at Centrewest on (08) 9349 7900 or send us an enquiry today. Our experienced staff will find the right earthmoving equipment insurance cover at the right price for you.