Proof of Ownership 

10 Jul 2019 Category General Author Centrewest

You notice a ring you were given by a loved one is no longer where it should be, you immediately start thinking where it could be and what you can do to get it back, insurance! If you need to make a contents insurance claim, you will generally need some evidence of ownership, to prove […]

Increase to WA’s Work Health and Safety Penalties

29 Jan 2019 Category General Author Centrewest

Western Australia now has the highest work health and safety penalties in the country. The increase in penalties highlights the importance of maintaining a safe workplace. Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) also referred to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) laws require employers to manage workplace risks in order to protect the health, safety and welfare of […]

Tradies Insurance, do you know what cover you need?

2 Aug 2018 Category Insurance Author Madison Stirling

    Are you a tradie getting confused about what insurance cover you need? Do you fully understand your responsibilities as a licensed tradie at a job site? Your trade and your business is unique, and for that reason so is your risk and the cover you need. Tradesperson insurance can vary, whether you’re a subbie, sole […]