Cyber Security Insurance
In our interconnected world, it’s easy to disregard the dangers and risks businesses face through protection pitfalls of office computers and internet profiles.
Whilst our emails are meant to be private, and logins are generally secure, maintaining a cyber presence will always render an amount of vulnerability for your business. At Centrewest Insurance Brokers, we offer cyber liability insurance that can cover both you and your clients for data and financial losses resulting from a breach or cyber-attack.
What Does Cyber Insurance Cover and What Are The Risks?
Protecting your business from cyber risks with the right insurance cover is extremely important.
- Costs of restoring and recovering electronic data
- Incident response solutions
- Cover for both first-and third-party losses
- Business interruption loss
- Investigation costs
- Ransom payments to third parties
- Any costs associated with defending a legal claim
Click here for more information about cyber liability insurance, and for claim examples, view the video below.