Our thoughts are with those impacted by the bushfires and we would like to ensure our clients affected that we are here to support you.
Please remember to follow instructions when returning to your home and stay informed, https://www.dfes.wa.gov.au/bushfire/recovery/
What you may be covered for:
- Total loss
- Domestic & commercial glass
- Make safe & repairs
- Temporary accommodation (if owner occupied)
- Restoration assistance – emergency works, minimising the effects of any damage to your property.
- Food spoilage – with having no power you may be affected by food spoilage. As you dispose of any spoiled food, where you can please take photos and keep an inventory and price list.
- Pool Damage – Damage to a pool filter, pump or chlorinator, there are some policies that will pay for the cleaning of the pool surfaces and cleaning or replacement of pool water as necessary.
- Trees down – tree removal when they have impacted building or contents.
- Motor vehicles & pleasure craft – damage or total loss
- Loss of rent if property is tenanted
Centrewest claims contact details
If you need to lodge a claim please call our office on 08 9349 7900 to be transferred through to one of our local claim’s consultants or your broker, or email email@example.com.
Our team is available Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm.
Should you require urgent assistance outside of business hours, you can contact our Claims Manager Leonie Jackson on 0408 481 866 or find your broker’s mobile number here.
Our claims team and brokers are ready to answer any questions and assist with any claims.
For the latest warnings and information, please listen to your local radio, stay up to date with the warnings on www.emergency.wa.gov.au, speak to your local authorities.
Stay Safe & Take Care,
The Centrewest Team