Centrewest has been providing insurance for all elements of the agricultural sector since our beginning in 1987. We can help with all aspects of your insurance needs whether you are a hobby farmer, dairy farmer, pastoralist, viticulturist, broadacre farmer, or even a business who provides services to the farming industry. Cover available for farm insurance includes:

– Home and Contents
– Farm Property
– Farm Machinery
– Motor Vehicle and Equipment
– Machinery Breakdown
– Hay
– Transit
– Fencing
– Livestock
– Public and Products Liability
– Business Interruption (Farm Continuous Expenses)
– Theft
– Crop
– Workers’ Compensation
– Vines, Trellising, Irrigation

To get a quote or personalised advice from a broker, call us on 08 9349 7900 or visit our contact page.